Combat Credits are the currency avaiable in Super MNC. They are used to buy items but currently, these may be hidden.
Currently the only way to acquire Combat Credits is by participating in matches. At the end of a match receives every player who is still in the match his personal share of combat credits. Absent players receive nothing.
The magnitude of received Combat Credits is slightly adjusted by several factors:
- Each player of the winning team gets 80 CC awarded in Super Crossfire and 40 CC in Turbocross.
- Each player of the losing team gets 40 CC awarded in Super Crossfire and 20 CC in Turbocross.
- For each scoreboard place does a player earn 1 additional CC.
- The winning team players get 3 additional CC for every minute that the match took.
- The losing team players get 1 additional CC for every minute that the match took.
- A player of the winning team can not earn more than 160 CC per match.
- A player of the losing team can not earn more than 85 CC per match.
- In Custom Matches does a player only earn 10% of the above calculations.
That means that you achieve your maximum earnings as winning player after minute 27 in Super Crossfire and after minute 40 in Turbocross. For the losing team would it be after 45 minutes in Super Crossfire and after 65 minutes in Turbocross.
It is possible to purchase boosters in the in-game store to temporarily increase your Combat Credit reward.
First Win of the DayEdit
The First Win of the Day is a free bonus that doubles any CC in the first match that you win. It resets exactly 86400 seconds (equals 24 hours) after the last First Win of the Day bonus and can be earned again from there on.