Every time you headshot an enemy Pro, the Sniper will see the following:
- An animation above the face of the enemy that you headshotted will trigger; a head silhouette target apears that's then broken with a carnival "ping" sound.
- If the Sniper is wearing Crimson Gear, the Sniper will see a broken heart instead of a target.
- The kill message will change from "Kill" to "Headshot" (unless the Headshot counts as part of a Kill Streak).
- The kill icon at the top right portion of the screen will change to a "head in a crosshair" instead of the sniper rifle icon shown with a normal weapon kill.
- Headshots are more reliable than normal kills, as they get the job done faster.
- A Tank can survive a headshot if his Passive Skill is level 3 and he has the Gold Armor Endorsement (which is standard for the Tank).
- A Gunner is immune to Headshots if deployed at level 3 thanks to his head shield. Despite it, shooting him a few times if he lacks a Support to heal him will encourage him to un-deploy, where his head will be vunerable while he is temporarily immobile while un-deploying.
- There is a $25 cash bonus for a Headshot. This is in addition to any other bonuses that may be awarded for the kill (such as being part of a Kill Streak).