This week we end with a smallish major update. This update really focused on some critical bug fixing, mostly around Leo's skills and the losing of connection to chat after a match. Balance wise we took aim at reducing the snowball effect from gaining early kills, kill streaks and multikills. We also should have shorter matches with having Jackbots slightly more difficult to bring down.
Also, by popular demand, we'll be keeping the PAX East 2012 uniforms on sale... for now.
- Free Pro Rotation: Assault, Captain Spark, Cheston, Leo, Megabeth, Tank
- Updated New Player Guide to include link to Super MNC Overview video.
- Region select now shows full number of players in that region.
- Money: Assist Per Level: 10 -> 5
- Money: Nemesis Kill: 50 -> 25
- Money: Multikill: 25/50/75/100 -> 20/30/40/50
- Money: Killstreak: 25/50/75/100 -> 15/25/35/50
- Money: Ringout: 25 -> 10
- Money: Grapple Kill: 50 -> 10
- Money: Pancake Kill: 50 -> 10
- Money: Headshot Kill: 50 -> 10
- Fixed most instances of players being disconnected from chat when returning from a match.
- Fixed chat disconnects from freezing the client.
- Fixed some instances of Prize icons not showing properly.
- Fixed "Classic" weapons showing up as in the Pro selection screen.
- Jackbot XL: Health: 30000 -> 35000
- Dagger/Sword: Colliding with an ally no longer ends the reload button lunge.
- Voltage Spike: Colliding with an ally no longer ends the reload button lunge.
- Family Jewel: Colliding with an ally no longer ends the reload button lunge.
- Added Illuminati uniform pieces to the Prize system.
- Mona Laser: Fixed not building heal from the area damage.
- Adoration of the AI: Altered collision of the Drillocopter so that it bounces more consistently.
- Adoration of the AI: Fixed not getting credit for kills done by bots that are controlled and scores a kill with its weapon.
- Adoration of the AI: Fixed being able to take over an already taken over bot with a Leo on each team.
- Adoration of the AI: Fixed the Drillocopter sometimes taking over enemy bots after it's exploded.
- Added El Fuego uniform pieces to the Prize system.
- Hot Seat: Colliding with an ally no longer ends the reload button lunge.
- New Uniform: Man Baby
- New Weapon: Baby Rattle
- Heart Breaker: Colliding with an ally no longer ends the reload button lunge.
Rule Change 32b (v34705)
- Increased party size restrictions in Matchmaking to produce higher quality matches.
- Adjustments to Global Chat to handle larger playerbase size.
- Fixed issue where some people could not connect to chat
- Fixed instance that could cause lag spikes on game servers in all regions
- Fixed an issue with redeeming codes