- Only teams of two and five can be built. If you have three or four, ask in chat for someone to play!
- Only solos and duo groups are now match made with each other.
- Teams of five are now only matched with other teams of five.
- Custom games can now be started with only four players.
- Pro store menu updated to match the style of the items menu.
- Death UI now shows the flair equipped by the person who did the damage.
- Removed confirmation for quitting out of a replay.
- When a replay download completes, button will now change to "PLAY" when that replay is selected.
- Added the XP bar back to the old location next to chat.
- Added new effect for speed boosts.
- Fixed GG Stack and Chip Valvano talking about turrets that can't be rebuilt when they can.
- Fixed returning to the wrong game mode UI after a match.
- Fixed login screen hangup when there is no connection to UberNet.
- Fixed controls breaking if you taunt at the exact moment of spawn.
- Fixed some instances of the game hanging when creating a custom game.
- Fixed several minor UI alignment issues.
- Fixed various typos and incorrect characters in Pro bios.
- Fixed GG and Chip from talking about the wrong team when a player lands a Head Crab or Ground Zero.
- Fixed changing parts of your loadout in Training Camp from not working properly.
- Fixed some turrets being stuck into the ground.
- Fixed bot lanes on the HUD from being reversed.
- Fixed Shelly being able to be stunned.
- Continued art improvements.
- Added bot lane holograms.
- Fixed typo in the spelling of "New Sydney"
- Shelly: Activation Time: 0.25 -> 2
- Jumping on or near Shelly will now kill Pros.
- Trails on Shelly shells are more team colored.
- Turrets that are prebuilt on the map now have shields that once taken down, do not come back. Player built turrets do not have shields.
- Fixed turrets from sometimes doing no damage to bots.
- Turbocross Jackbot Health: 105000 -> 87500
- All throw and momentum push distances increased by 25%
- Long Shot Turrets: Will no longer fire at any of its previous 10 targets.
- Long Shot Turrets: Added radius damage falloff, which means you'll take more damage the closer you are to the epicenter of the explosion.
- Long Shot Turrets: Added radius momentum falloff, which means you'll only be moved if you're close to the epicenter of the explosion.
- Long Shot Turrets: Damage: Full/Min: 400/200 -> 300/150
- Dagger/Sword: Cloak drain per shot: -5 -> -4
- Shuriken Launcher: Cloak drain per shot: -1.8 -> -1.4
- Fly: Shooting now drains fly similar to Assassin Cloak
- Assault Rifle: Fly drain per shot: 0 -> -1
- Grenade Launcher: Fly drain per shot: 0 -> -5
- Megahurtz: Armor damage: 500 -> 250
- New Uniform: Pit Girl
- Combat Healer: Fixed not being able to heal turrets in Turbocross
- New Uniform: The Illusionist
- Fixed wings not displaying properly when wearing the Chickey head.
- Fixed mustache placement.
- Shifty Shuffle: Grappling as the Wascot will no longer cancel Shifty Shuffle.
- Shifty Shuffle: Grappling the Wascot while Shifty Shuffle is active will now use your entire cooldown.
- Party Pooper: Now affects turrets as well as Pros.