- All Zombie uniforms are on sale!
- Made "MatchMake Me" only match you with other players playing solo.
- Added a play option of "2x3" for players in groups of 2 and 3. One team of 2 and one team of 3 will be matched against another team of 2 and 3.
- Added a play option of "Party of Five" for players in groups of 5. Only teams of 5 will be matched against other teams of 5.
- Activated "Stats" page in the Locker Room.
- Added Protags! First round of Protags includes tags for overall and Pro-specific time played, kills, and wins.
- Added "All-Star Leveling": Once you pass level 100, you will go back to level 1 and gain a bot icon next to your name and agent status.
- Fixed players in region showing on one for teams.
- Improved the reaction time for all eliminator bots.
Downtown Spunky Arena
- The Fuzz: Added new use icon to the activation console.
- Shelly: Added new use icon to activation console.
- Fixed a few walls that Pros could stand on when they shouldn't be able to.
- Fixed Support's Air Strikes going through floors.
- Fixed Captain Spark from being able to Arc Flash into a small space beneath the player spawner.
- Fixed some instances of bots taking down the Moneyball before the final RockIt turrets are destroyed.
Loco Moco Arena
- Fixed placement of one of the Icemen turrets to match the location on the Hotshots side.
- Starburst Grenade Launcher: Fixed description
- Twilight Grenade Launcher: Fixed description
- Fly: Drain per shot: Assault Rifle/Grenade Launcher: -1/-5 -> -0.75/-3.75
- Voltage Spike: Fixed not getting charges when damaging Bullseye, Moneyball, and a few other things.
- Fixed some missing uniform pants in the store when you filtered for Combat Girl.
- Combat Healer: Fixed the hurt beam from not connecting to the Moneyball.
- Combat Healer: Healing base turrets after they are at full health in Turbocross no longer grants money.
- New Uniform: The Talon
- New Uniform: Masked Mumbler
- Heal/Hurt Gun: Healing base turrets after they are at full health in Turbocross no longer grants money.
- Shifty Shuffle: Fixed some instances of the skill being used on the client but not used on the server. Thus resulting in being used but doing nothing.