The following is a list of quotes and catch-phrases used by the Tank in Monday Night Combat:
- Jet Gun: "When these fists talk; no one's deaf!"
- Outlander Gear: "I could be smooth, but how many crude guys do you know?"
- Railgun: "I live for this! Ha ha!"
- "Alright, alright, let's not get excited."
- "So the old dog's learned a new trick... heh, lesse if he fetches."
- "Heh, let's show these S.O.B's we mean business, huh?"
Kills or AssistsEdit
- Ring Out: "Outta my way!"
- Ring Out: "Don't stand so close to the edge next time!"
- Ring Out: "Gravity sucks! Deal with it."
- "I should get excited? Over what?"
- "Hey, alright."
- "Okay, not bad."
- "Good enough."
- "Lookin' good!"
- "Hey, I'll take it!"
- "Tough guy, eh?"
- On getting full Juice: "I'm Juiced! Time to squeeze the lemon!"
- On activating Juice: "Ooh, man, what a RUSH!"
- "I would say my luck ran out, but I didn't have any to begin with!"
- "What, did I break a mirror or somethin'?"
- "Practice and skill ain't no match for bad luck."
- "What is this?! Dump On The Tank Day?!"
- "You're just pissin' me off."
- When deploying: "We'll see how long this lasts."
- When Bullseye "dies": "What an idiot."