List of changes and fixes in the Title Update:
- Extended trial time to 60 minutes from 30.
Connectivity and Multiplayer:
- Reworked the way we handle parties in the pregame lobby to avoid splitting them up.
- Fixed several issues where host migration would fail immediately.
- Decreased wait time after a successful host migration.
- Lobbies will now host migrate and not kick you back to the main menu.
- If the host leaves during the end of match sequence, the host will migrate and players will return back to the lobby and not the main menu.
- Optimized the time it takes to migrate hosts, shortening the time to migrate.
- Improved weapon hit detection in high lag situations.
- Fixed endorsements being incorrect after a host migration.
- Fixed getting into priva…
Read more >
Uber Entertainment updated MCN the first time using the MNC Live Update System. The update primarily addresses balancing issues.
- Time between Crossfire matches changed from 60 to 45 seconds
- minimum number of players needed to start Crossfire changed from 8 to 6
- custom bot spawner timer changed from 5 to 10 seconds.
- changed message of the day.
Visit the Uber Forum for more information...Read more >
Monday Night Combat just replaced Limbo as number one XBLA game when it comes to logged in players. Single player or multi, no other XLBA game has more active players at the moment. Congratulations to the Uber team! More info on IGN UK: http://uk.xboxlive.ign.com/articles/111/1113957p1.htmlRead more >
This morning MNC was finally released on Xbox Live Arcade and is now available for 1200 points. The first reviews place Uber Entertainments's debut game between 80% and 90%. More info on reviews can be found on Metacritic.com.Read more >
Uber Entertainment has released a new gameplay video of a Crossfire match. John 'Scathis' Comes joins a game in progress playing Support. Chandana 'Eka' Ekanayake provides additional comments. Watch the 15 minutes long clip in the Video Gallery.Read more >