This PC update includes:
- Chickey Gear for all Pros
- Added timer countdown to two minutes until end game / Overtime
Balance and Adjustments
- Changed end game rules so that Overtime only triggers if both Moneyballs have the same health when time runs out. If Moneyball healths are not equal, whichever team has the *Moneyball with higher health will win.
- Improved bot waves by increasing the speed of Blackjacks and decreasing the speed of Slims so that the Blackjacks will more often be in front of the slims, allowing them to take the brunt of the damage
- Reduced money players gain from kill streak bonuses
- Increased damage done to players by all levels of LaserBazer Turrets
- Greatly reduced juice given by LazerBlazer Turret fire
- Reduced the amoun…
It’s the Throwback Throwdown in Monday Night Combat! Uncle Tully's Funland is available tonight in Crossfire with new game play features!
Read more >
First up we have Chickey Cantor. He will now spawn in Uncle Tully's Funland. Make Chickey fly away by shooting him and earn a big single-life buff for your entire team! Wait for Chickey to slam the ground and then you can grapple him. Ride him for eight seconds and earn big money! Just be careful, riders tend to be easy targets for enemy Pros. Secondly we’re introducing new bot spawners. These spawners have buttons for specifically spawning Jackbots, Black Jacks, Slims, Scramblers, Gremlins, Gap Shots and Bouncers. We also focused a bit on the server side features of Monday Night Combat. We’ve included r…
Uber Entertainment, the creators of Monday Night Combat, announce a totally radical new game Smash MNC. Destroy mutants, robots, bald androids, and other equally nefarious baddies to earn cash, money, and Super DVDs! Total carnage, we love it! Four player co-op across all platforms past and future. Available soon!
Official announcementRead more >
This update's focus is two fold. The first is iterating on and pulling back the visibility of the All Star Rating. The All Star Rating system looks at many different aspects of the player’s play and uses an algorithm to come up with a number that represents their skill level. It’s a system that fluctuates over time depending on how you play in every facet of Monday Night Combat. We will continue to improve the system over time. We also wanted to once again show player level and reintroduced that back into the UI. Secondly we took aim at some issues surrounding the charge abilities. We fixed several bugs with charge not doing damage, not doing knock-back, or doing knock-back when it shouldn’t. We also retuned it so to make the Assault have …Read more >
This update focuses on the new player experience. With the influx of players coming from PAX East we wanted to make sure that the new Monday Night Combat fans get to play with other new fans without getting rolled over by veterans. With the new All-Star Rating system players will be able to get an idea of their skill level vs the others on their server. The balance adjustments to armor endorsements and the default class changes were aimed at continuing this goal by making the newer players live longer but the veteran players, who are usually armed with custom classes, be more in balance when they use these endorsements.
- All-Star Rating System – The All Star system is a system to rate players so that they have more visibility in…
Read more >